Aluminium Composite PanelsClennett's Mitre 10 Trade Centres supply complete aluminium composite panel systems for architectural cladding and facade solutions. Why not drop off your plans to our Trade Team for a no obligation free quote?
(Indicative Images Only)
Aluminium composite panels are composed of a polyethylene core sandwiched between two sheets of aluminium - the surface of the panel is covered with a protective peel-off-foil.
Outdoor aluminium plastic composite panels are coated with fluorocarbon (PVDF) on the surface, whilst indoor aluminium composite panels are coated with polyester. Both provide excellent physical properties (weather proof, noise absorbing, fireproof, waterproof, light and easy to cut, impact resistance and easy to maintain). Ideal for external walls, shop awnings, signage and ceilings etc.
- Light weight, the intensity is high, easy to maintain, cut bend, arch and install. The panel average weight is 3.5 - 5.5 kg/sqm.
- Extremely good for weathering resistance, acidity and alkaline resistance, thermal insulation, acoustic insulation and damping.
- Surface is dust proof treated, and smooth, flat and easy to maintain - just use neutral cleaner and water to totally renew the panel.
- The aluminium surface is tough and the core PE panel is flexible (providing high impact resistance).
- Fireproof and noise absorptive - the PE core absorbs noise and the aluminium resists fire.
- 2400 x 1250 mm
- 3000 x 1250 mm
- 3600 x 1250 mm
- 4200 x 1250 mm
- Non-standard sizes available on request.
- Interior - 3mm thickness, 0.3mm aluminium.
- Exterior - 4mm thickness, 0.4 and 0.5mm aluminium.
ColoursWith more than 30 standard colours to choose from, our trade team can meet your unique requirements.