Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Treat the Gift Card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Gift Cards are: Redeemable for merchandise or services at participating Mitre 10 stores in Australia displaying "Mitre 10 Gift Cards accepted here" sign; Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts; Must be redeemed before expiry date shown on card; Will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date; Cannot be reloaded; Is partially redeemable.
- It is up to you to use the full value before the expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Any unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. If the purchase exceeds the available card balance, you must make up difference with another payment method. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
- Check your available card balance by calling 1300 55 33 80.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time. Changes to Terms & Conditions will be available on the Mitre 10 website or at participating Mitre 10 stores.
- See in store if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to this card.