Join Our Mailing List
Kiln Dried Treated PineDiscover the many benefits of using superior kiln dried treated pine at your local Clennett’s Mitre 10 Trade Centre today - your first choice in home improvement and building solutions.
Made from renewable plantation grown pine, kiln dried treated pine is a superior product to traditional 'wet' treated pine.
Versatile and easy to use, lightweight and structurally graded to F7 for load bearing applications, kiln dried treated pine is manufactured using modern techniques that deliver a durable product of consistent quality and visual appearance - ready to coat with your chosen timber finish (no need to season).
- Structurally graded to F7 for load bearing applications.
- Versatile and easy to use, can be cut using conventional hand or electric saws.
- Being dry it is lightweight, typically half the weight of ‘wet’ treated pine.
- Manufactured using modern techniques which deliver a durable product of consistent quality and visual appearance.
- Doesn’t shrink as much as ‘wet’ treated pine.
- Ready to coat with your chosen timber finish - no need to season.
- Made from renewable plantation grown pine in accordance with environmental standards.
PricingFor up to date pricing across our complete range of kiln dried treated pine, please contact your local Clennett's Mitre 10 Trade Center.
Mighty Helpful DIY - Build a DeckBuilding a deck is easy - with a little help from your local Clennett's Mitre 10.
A well-designed deck is a relatively easy way to increase family living space around your home. It's like adding on an outdoor room that can be a perfect link for relaxed indoor/outdoor living. And it will also add value to your home. If you wish, you can even cover your deck by adding a pergola as you build it.
Download the 'Build a Deck' Mitre Plan (PDF 0.4MB)